Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pictures that I have edited!

Hello,  this week we learned how to edit photos! Our theme this semester is the Urban Scan which is awesome! Toledo is a great place for this because we have a great skyline, university, zoo, and art museum. I'm focusing on the two places where I am the most which are the University of Toledo and Downtown ToledoI. Like stated before I am a university students and I spend at least 20-25 hours here. I work at a medical facility right outside of downtown. I work there 25 hours a week and on top that I'm usually downtown to eat or watch some type of sporting events. I picked my 5 favorite photos that I edited and placed them below! Please enjoy and feel free to comment! Here is the URL for my digital album: https://goo.gl/photos/VZUASZU3natpHeQu9








No comments:

Post a Comment