Saturday, January 14, 2017

Introduction

Hello! My name is AJ and I am a sophomore double majoring in Public Health and Nursing. I live off campus in the Deveaux area. I came to the University of Toledo because I earned scholarships money and a lot of my family lives here. Another reason I came back was because the city is starting to revitalize, especially in the downtown area. In my free time I like hanging out with friends, taking pictures of Toledo, working out, hiking, fishing, boating, and playing with my cat Pride. I have lived in two other major metropolitan areas which were Charlotte, NC (11 years) and Columbus, OH  (2.5 years). I was born in Toledo and I am absolutely proud of my hometown. Everytime I see a Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee I think of Toledo! The University of Toledo was my first choice for college because the College of Nursing is respected. I decided to get a Public Health degree because I want to be a Community Health Educator Nurse. The ultimate goal would be to get my Masters of Science in Nursing specializing in Clinical Nurse Practitioner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment